Sunday, January 17, 2010

My First Blog

This is my VERY first time!blog!! I am so exicted!!! I play upward basketball and my team name is called "Lady Fever". We have only played 2 games so far lost 1 and won 1. I have played any type of basketball for about 2 and a half years now!! I'd better go now! Thanks for your time!

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Diary Queen really IS as good as you say. I personally like their hamburgers with extra mustard and extra pickles. Also, I think your blog is really cool, and you are a very good writer. Keep up the good work for us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christina, I can't belive you were able to do all of this. YOur blog space is cool... and its fun to follow you. You are a VERY good basketball player, and a very good bloger as well. Keep up the great work. THis is FUN FUN FUN.

    ReplyDelete